We have shared the benefits of our customized facial that is perfect to treat your skin, but did you know that we can also customize treatments for your muscles? Harmony Day Spa is a professional massage therapy practice. This means that we provide professional therapeutic massage and bodywork services and demonstrate excellence in practice by promoting healing and well being through responsible, compassionate, and respectful touch.
As an American Massage Therapy Association Professional Member, we are proud to offer the Fusion Massage. This is designed to completely relax and restore the senses and you have the option to customize it to target different muscles.
There are numerous benefits to massages, including:
· Relieve pain from sitting all day. Desk workers might recognize the pain in the shoulders, neck, and lower back that is caused by long periods of sitting. Massages can help counteract the imbalance and reduce the muscle tension. Tech neck. Yes. We see this daily.
· Improve circulation. Are your muscles frequently sore? Massages can help improve circulation, which ultimately reduces muscle pain.
· Promotes relaxation. Receiving a massage helps promote relaxation. This helps to reduce the symptoms of anxiety and depression.
· Sleep better. Have you been struggling with sleep lately? Receiving a massage helps to relax your body leading to better sleep.
· Pain reliever. Do you suffer from frequent headaches? Massage can help to decrease both the frequency and severity of tension headaches. (I do! Trust. When I say I can write a book on homeopathic remedies for headaches)?
Harmony Day Spa was founded in 2003 by Amy Waldorf to provide clinical and therapeutic skin care and body work to New Jersey residents. We offer solution based skin care and body esthetic services, producing results for luminous skin while encouraging stress reduction.
Harmony Day Spa also specializes in therapeutic massage, including Prenatal, Neuromuscular, Hot Stone and Swedish massage. Our massage therapists are both nationally and State Certified Massage Therapists.
With over 20 years of experience in the professional skincare industry, we feel that we have found the finest solution based aesthetic treatments, relaxation products, and services available. Contact us today to schedule your next appointment!